- Run 731 by Tommy Chin/Yem
- Oct 16, 2012 Tuesday 6pm
- Bukit Lagong Selayang
View Larger Map
Please note, this Run shall be a 4 KM, short & sweet run. Paper shall be laid, substantially, only on broad
ex-timber-logged trails so we can enjoy our run like BORN FREE (from leeches). For those of us who rather a longer run, we can always run it twice round and if so, please bear in mind the assumptions below. ON ON
3 Assumptions for setting runs, during last quarter of the year:-
- It gets dark usually at 7.00pm, only on Tuesdays;
- Leeches in the dark, if any, usually suck harder only on Tuesdays;
- This means to say, you can enjoy a 50 minutes' brisk walk on broad trails with no darkness and no leeches, only on Tuesdays.
- Head to the Jln Duta / Jln Kuching roundabout. ZERO YOUR TRIP METER HERE.
- Get on to Jalan Kuching heading North (like to Alaska), passing Pasar Borong and WARTA.
- At 11.0 KM, Kompleks Kerajaan Daerah Gombak signboard on left - slow down and keep left.
- At 11.3KM, Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Gombak signboard on left, take the Left Slip Road up and veer Left before the Traffic Lights.
- (If you see Templer Park, you have overshot the Left Slip Road by approximately 2 KM).
- At 13.0KM, after a concrete bridge, turn Right across the divider-break into Bkt Lagong.
- Take the winding road to the very end until you see a huge Hash Sign pointing to a flat open area for parking.
- Hares' wheels: WSG 8235 or white truck WUC 9612.